A Kent County man is facing 25 charges following a string of thefts and motor vehicle violations.
On Tuesday, RCMP identified a stolen car in Saint-Antoine and when the driver tried to flee, the car struck a police cruiser and another vehicle.
After being arrested, police discovered the driver was also wanted in connection with a series of recent thefts and other incidents across Kent County and in Shediac.
Kevin Ross Kingston, 42, of Sainte-Marie-de-Kent has been charged with a slew of offences:
- · Resisting arrest
- · Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
- · Operating a motor vehicle while being pursued by police
- · Five counts of driving while disqualified
- · Two counts of theft of a motor vehicle
- · 10 counts of theft under $5,000
- · Possession of stolen property
- · Being unlawfully in a dwelling house
- · Three counts of failing to comply with an undertaking.
He remains in custody and returns to Moncton provincial court on Thursday for a bail hearing.