The severe thunderstorm watch that was in effect for parts of New Brunswick has ended.
Parts of New Brunswick are being warned to brace for possible severe thunderstorms on Saturday.
Environment Canada has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for parts of southern New Brunswick, including:
- Fredericton and Southern York County;
- Grand Lake and Queens County;
- Kent County;
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Moncton and Southeast New Brunswick;
- Oromocto and Sunbury County;
- St. Stephen and Northern Charlotte County; and
- Sussex – Kennebecasis Valley and Kings County.
“Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts, large hail and heavy rain,” reads a statement from Environment Canada.
You can find the latest watches and warnings by clicking here.