The Moncton Fire Department was at Harrison Trimble High School for a short time yesterday dealing with a minor fire.
Platoon Chief Dennis Dollemont says just before 8 o’clock Saturday night they received a call about smoke in the school.
He says fire crews began a search of the building on arrival, and eventually found the fire in the projector room, where a pedestal fan had caught fire, and melted, damaging the floor in the process.
Dollemont says the biggest challenge was chasing down the source of the smoke, but once found it was easy to put out.
The entire operation took about 20 minutes.
Photo Credit: Wade Perry