Pick Up Info
What should I bring?
91.9 The Bend reserves the right to ask contest winners to provide adequate identification in order to claim any prize won through 91.9 The Bend (valid driver’s license, passport, or other government ID).
Cannot exchange prize.
The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, or exchanges. An alternate prize of equal or greater value due to unforeseen circumstances, may be awarded. The radio station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of cancellations as a result of weather, promoter, performer, or other reasons beyond our control.
How long do I have to pick up my prize?
Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted in the contest rules. Certain prizes, such as concert, or show tickets may not be available immediately following the completion of the contest. 91.9 The Bend guarantees that they will be available one week prior to the event.
How old do I have to be to claim my prize?
To claim a prize you must be at least 18 years of age. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18, unless otherwise stated, a parent or guardian must accompany the winner to collect the prize with a piece of government photo ID belonging to the winner.
In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize or the prize is not claimed within the 30 day period, the winner forfeits any and all claims to the prize.
Where do I collect my prize?
Prizes can be claimed any time after being won, unless stipulated otherwise, by visiting 91.9 The Bend during our office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM- 5PM, except when the office is closed due to statutory holidays. 91.9 The Bend cannot be responsible for mailing prizes.
General Rules and Regulations
91.9 The Bend, associated sponsor employees, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in any 91.9 The Bend contests.
This contest is open to anyone who is a legal Canadian resident, age 12 or older.
To participate in listener club contests the entrants must have filled out a registration unless stated otherwise in a specific contest guidelines. Each individual must use their own personal listener club to participate in a contest or promotion. Qualifying or participating using a membership which is not your own is not acceptable.
There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest.
When can I win again?
Prize value to $500 – 30 days
Prize value above $500 – One winner per household, per year.
General Contest Rules
1. 91.9 The Bend reserves the right to discard any entry that is not deemed legible.
2. Copies of these rules and regulations are available free to the public at 91.9 The Bend during regular office hours: Monday to Friday 9AM- 5PM, except statutory holidays. They can also be found on our website at 919thebend.ca
3. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of entries received during the contesting dates.
4. 91.9 The Bend reserves the right to use the name, likeness, entry letter, photo, and/ or recorded voice of any participant of any contest for promotional purposes without providing compensation for doing so.
5. Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
6. Participants agree to indemnify and hold forever harmless 91.9 The Bend, participating sponsors, employees, and affiliates for any injuries, accidents, and misfortunes, including death, which arise from participating in any contest and/ or acceptance of the prize. Participants have entered the contest at their own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for injuries or misfortune with regards to participation.
7. Winners shall be responsible for all costs and expenses not explicitly stated to form part of the prize, including but not limited to taxes, fees, insurance, and gratuities.
8. 91.9 The Bend does not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, delayed or incomprehensible data or transmissions, incorrect capture of entry information, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, or software.
9. Where the prize includes travel, the prize winner must ensure that he/she and his/her companion have all the necessary travel documents, including passport, required to travel to the destination on the dates specified in the prize description. 91.9 The Bend cannot be held responsible for a winner not having the required travel documents.
10. 91.9 The Bend reserves the right to cancel a contest or disqualify any participant if, in the stations sole opinion, due to fraud, technical failures, or human errors, the contest cannot be held as originally planned by the station and associated sponsors. Any person entering the contest in such a way that it will corrupt the fair and honest conduct of the contest or could interfere with any other contestants chances of participating or winning, will be disqualified.
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the rules and regulations noted above and specific rules pertaining to a particular contest, the specific contests rules shall prevail, govern, and control. The decisions and rule interpretations of all rules and regulations are exclusive to 91.9 The Bend and are final. 91.9 The Bend reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time.
12. If a promotion is featured on a social media network please understand that there will be specific online contest rules provided.